Friday, March 9, 2012

Come on, Come on!

The USDA Texas Loan Dept. is working on loans received on Feb. 22, JR talked to a lady that said she thought there was a good chance they would get to some of the loans received Feb. 23, but there is no guarantee that ours will be one of them. I actually still have a ton of stuff to do at the house. I guess I kind of just got lazy when I realized we wouldn't be moving when we thought. Now I feel overwhelmed again. A small part of it is that I hate to box stuff and then 2 days later have to open the box because I need something out of it. The bigger reason is that I just dont feel like doing it. Then a thought occured that maybe if I do it, the universe will realize that we are ready and speed things along. I know...I am a little whacky, but hey what can it hurt right?? Since it is lovely outside (this is sarcasm...it is cold, grey, and rainy) I am dedicating the weekend to getting this house ready to be loaded. I am also going to try to get as much of the house scrubbed as possible, so that when it is time to load up and move out, I wont have as much to do. Of course, this is all a great thought...but making it a reality is more difficult, because I DONT WANNA DO IT!

I had planned to take the kids back to the wild flower place this weekend, but that is not going to happen since it is so crappy outside. In a way it works out because it forces me to work on the house. Grrrr. They are closed on Monday's so maybe if I get the house all together this weekend I can take them on Tuesday. Of course I may have to go buy them something "Springy" to wear since most of their stuff is in boxes...I only left out a few outfits...and I have pretty much nothing but one pair of jeans, some sweats, and t-shirts! LOL Anyway, the pictures from last year were really cute, so I want to go again! I was thinking of doing some sort of flower garden at the house..who knows. As of now, I have too many "ideas" and not enough money to make them happen!

Another issue we are dealing with is that we have still not received any information about Logan's t-ball league. Last year was really great as far as the organization, but this year I am really disappointed. Their website sucks, apparently there aren't enough coaches, and I have had to email the president several times because Logan still hasn't been put on a team and apparently it starts on the 19th....ummm 10 days, and he still hasn't practiced with a team....because he isn't on one. It makes me extrememly nervous because he has been playing a lot with JR and is really excited about this season. So Come on already...what is going on??? just another thing for me to worry about and get stressed! Ughh

I was thinking of doing a "local" party for Logan, then having a housewarming/"family" party a couple of weeks later. When Landry turned 2, we sort of celebrated for 3 weeks. We did a "just us" thing and took the kids to the carnival, we did a "Houston Friends and Family" party at the children's museum...so many of our friends and family live in the Houston area so instead of having everyone come to us...we went there. Then we did a "family" birthday dinner celebration with my parents, sister, and the cousins. I am thinking we may do something similar...the problem is, I don't know how. The weekend before Logan's birthday (17th & 18th) we will be busy moving...so, yeah - we wont be hosting anything at that time...plus the 17th is our anniversary. The weekend of his birthday I thought about inviting his school friends and t-ball teammates (if we ever meet them) but another girl in his class already sent out invites for her party on the 24th. Plus...the kids are out of school until the 20th...so I can't really do invites with a 4/5 day notice....oops! So, then there is the following weekend of the 31st, which could work out, the following weekend would be better since it comes right after pay day, BUT it's Easter weekend! Gah! Plus, it would be 2 weeks AFTER his birthday which kind of sucks. I have to make a decision, but the problem is that everything is so contingent on when we close on the house! UGHHHHHHHHHH we should have already been in the damn place. I dont know what to do!

SO. STRESSED. OUT.

No comments: