It has been nearly a week since I have blogged. It certainly isn't because I have nothing to talk about, it's just that I have no time. I have a baby shower to go to this weekend...and even though I knew it was coming, I have run out of time. I actually planned out exactly what I wanted to do for my gifts, with a little last minute idea as well. The shower is the day after my little sister's birthday so I decided to do two similar baskets for my sister and the mommy-to-be. There are also a few homemade items that I am making for the baby...even though I knew what I wanted to do, I didn't actually get started until Sunday night...yikes. I am only a fourth of the way through the baby blanket I am making and because I haven't crocheted in a while it is sort of slow going and my hand keeps cramping. Plus, I can only keep my head bent over for so long. I also have to make the stuff for the baskets, and I have to get my house boxed up. So, for now, I am working for about 2 hours...in which I can only complete about 5 rows (there are about 400 rows in the blanket!) Then I get up and do some house work and boxing for about 2 hours, then back to the blanket. Then last night I had this grand idea to make a stuffed animal (I know...I am insane), so I started on that...now I am stressed because I haven't worked on the blanket, I am only half the way through with the animal....which may have been a complete waste of time because I have NEVER made one before, and I am not so certain how this thing is going to turn out! After dropping Logan off at school today, Landry and I ran to Hobby Lobby for some more yarn, and of course - because it always happens - I found yet another thing I wanted to make for the baby. Bow I have about 20 things to make and about 4 days to get it done! There is no way I can do this...but I am still going to try. I think I will feel better if I can just get one thing accomplished...so I am off to work on the animal and then on the blanket...I am hoping to get the blanket at least half way finished before I go to bed tonight. Plus, I need to get some more of the house boxed up! Yesterday I got all the pictures boxed...it only took 3 boxes! LOL
Okay, I am off! Have a good one!
1 comment:
LOL! I can't wait to see everything you're making! If it's too much, we can always get it from you later. Mila's not due for another three months anyway!!
Post a Comment